Red Velvet Fudge is the best way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Simple to make and great to gift.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Red velvet fudge features creamy white chocolate and red velvet cake mix to make the most decadent, delicious fudge. Throw on some sprinkles for texture and fun.
It comes together in minutes, making it the perfect dessert to whip up for your family or to gift to neighbors and friends.
Ingredients for Red Velvet Fudge
How to Make Red Velvet Fudge
This fudge is unbelievably easy to make. We’re talking 5 minutes from start to finish!
Start by heating a medium sized saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the butter and allow it to melt.
Add sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips. Stir continually until the chocolate is melted.
Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and red velvet cake mix. Spread into an 8×8 pan that’s lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Add your sprinkles on top and gently tap on them to make sure they stick to the fudge. Cover and place in the refrigerator until it firms up, about an hour.
Slice fudge into desired size and place in an airtight container. Keep at room temperature for the best, creamy texture.
Why this Fudge Recipe is Perfect
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a different cake mix flavor? Yes! This would be delicious with funfetti, chocolate, lemon, strawberry or cherry cake mixes. Keep all the other ingredients the same and just switch out the cake mix. If you’re using a chocolate cake mix, you could switch out the white chocolate chips for semi-sweet or milk chocolate if you desire.
How long does this homemade fudge last? At room temperature for about 2 weeks. If refrigerated, it will be good for up to a month.
More Valentine’s Day Desserts
Red Velvet Fudge
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 11 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup red velvet cake mix
- sprinkles, if desired
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Heat a medium sized saucepan over medium-low heat. Add sweetened condensed milk and butter. Once the butter is melted, add white chocolate chips and stir until they are melted and smooth. Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla and red velvet cake mix. Spread into prepared pan. Top with sprinkles and gently press them into the fudge to make sure they stick. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice fudge into 16 pieces (or more if you want them smaller). Place in an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.