The drink of summer has arrived. Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch is so fruity and refreshing. Make a big batch for your next party.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
It’s officially time for all the refreshing, fruity, summery drinks. This Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch is SO simple to make and fulfills all those requirements.
Pureed strawberries and raspberries provide so much fruity flavor while the lemonade brings some delicious zippiness. Get ready for the perfect summer drink.
Ingredients for Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
How to Make Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
This punch is simple to make. Start by blitzing the thawed berries in a blender. You can strain out the seeds through a fine mesh sieve if you want but I didn’t. The seeds didn’t mess with the texture or drinkability.
Add the blended berries to a punch bowl or large pitcher. Add in lemonade and vodka and stir to combine. Top with lemon lime soda right before serving.
Add sliced lemons, strawberries and raspberries if you’re fancy.
Great for So Many Occasions
There are so many reasons I can think of for making a pink lemonade vodka cocktail. First, girls night. How perfect would these be?!
Barbecues, outdoor parties, hanging out with the neighbors. Pretty much any time is what I’m saying.
A little tip I have for alcoholic punches when there are kids around: leave the alcohol out and have the bottle on the side. That way the kiddos can enjoy it and the adults (if they choose) can add their desired amount of vodka.
I often do this at parties because the kids always enjoy getting to have a fun, special drink too.
More Refreshing Summer Drinks
Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 52 oz. lemonade
- 1 cup citrus or lemon vodka
- 2 cups lemon lime soda
- 1 large lemon, sliced into rounds (optional)
- Strawberries and raspberries for garnish, optional
- Add thawed berries to a blender. Blend until smooth. Add the a punch bowl or large pitcher. Pour in lemonade and vodka and stir until well combined. Add lemon lime soda then carefully stir to combine. Add lemon slices, strawberries and raspberries for garnish if desired. Serve right away.