Whip up a batch of Pink Lemonade Wine Slushies for your next girls night or outdoor barbecue. So zippy and refreshing on hot summer days and nights.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy here.
Are you loving the newest cocktail craze, wine slushies? I have been super intrigued and thought summertime was the perfect time to give them a try.
All you need to make these pretty little refreshing drinks:
Toss everything in the blender and you’re ready to enjoy some boozy slushies in no time. They melt fast so serve them right away. Or there is another option.
You can also buzz these up in the blender then pour the mixture in a freezer gallon ziplock bag and place in the freezer. When you are ready to get your drink on, break up the slushie mixer a bit then dump it into your blender.
Blend them up again until a slushie consistency forms. If it’s too thick, add water the littlest bit at a time until you have the desired consistency. This is a great option too if you make them then have some leftover.
These wine slushies are the perfect way to cool down during these hot months. The super tart, tanginess from the pink lemonade concentrate will keep you cool and refreshed.
I can see these served at backyard barbecues, late night girls nights, pool parties. They would pretty much be the perfect addition to any summer gathering.
It’s very necesary that these are served with straws for sipping. These metal straws are my favorite for cold, icy drinks because they stay extra cold as you’re sipping.
Let me know if you love the idea of a wine slushie in the comments below. I have some other ideas rolling around in my head. Did somebody say sangria slushies?!
Pink Lemonade Wine Slushies
- 1 750 mL bottle chilled moscato or sweet white wine
- 12 oz. frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 4-6 cups ice
- lemon slices, for garnish
- Add wine, lemonade concentrate, powdered sugar and 4 cups of ice cubes in a blender. Blend until slushie consistency is reached. Add up to 2 more cups of ice if needed (I used all 6 cups).
- Pour into 4 wine glasses and add a lemon slice to the rim. Serve with straws for sipping. Pour any leftovers into a freezer bag and freeze. When ready to drink again, dump into blender and blend, adding a little water if needed.
June 12, 2020 at 2:15 pm
My grocery only has regular lemonade. What about that?
June 14, 2020 at 4:32 pm
That would definitely work. I would add an extra 2 or 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar since regular lemonade is a bit more tart than the pink lemonade would have been.