Let’s continue grilling season with this Grilled Ranch Chicken. It’s simple, goes with everything and is great for meal prep.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
It may be September but we’re still having warm weather here and that means we’re still clinging on to grilling season. Honestly, I’ll grill in the snow but maybe that’s just me?!
This grilled ranch chicken is super easy to make and is great on its own or as an addition to salads, pastas and more.
Ingredients for Grilled Ranch Chicken
The ingredient list is super simple for this recipe. Here’s what you are going to need:
Marinade the Chicken
It’s super simple to get this chicken marinating. Whisk together the yogurt, ranch seasoning, olive oil, garlic and fresh dill.
Add the chicken and move it around in the marinade to ensure it’s fully coated. Marinate for at least four hours or up to overnight.
Grill the Chicken
Once the chicken has had lots of time to marinade, it’s time to throw it on the grill. Preheat the grill to medium heat, around 400 degrees F.
Add chicken to the grill and cook for seven to eight minutes per side. You’ll get really nice grill marks. Flip and cook another seven minutes.
So Many Uses
This chicken is simple yet flavorful which makes it great on its own for an easy weeknight dinner. It’s also a great option to add some bulk to other recipes.
Add grilled ranch chicken to salads, pastas, sandwiches and more. It is also perfect for those of you that meal prep. Add your favorite veggie and some rice or potatoes and you are set.
More Easy Chicken Recipes
Grilled Ranch Chicken
- 5.3 ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ounce packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients but the chicken. Once mixed, add the chicken and flip around to ensure it's fully coated. Marinade for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat, around 400 degrees F. Add chicken to hot grill and cook seven to eight minutes per side. Remove from grill and allow to rest for three minutes before slicing.