Air Fryer Pizza Pockets are a fun and easy spin on homemade pizza night. Use Rhodes rolls and your favorite pizza toppings to make them your own.
I live with several pizza obsessed people so we’re always looking for new and fun ways to enjoy it. And in comes these Air Fryer Pizza Pockets.
They are SO easy to make with some thawed Rhodes dinner rolls and your favorite pizza toppings.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pizza Pockets
Here’s what you will need to make your pizza pockets:
Prep the Dough
First, start with prepping your dough. You’ll need two rolls per pizza pocket.
Lay rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet a few inches apart. Cover with plastic wrapped that you’ve sprayed with nonstick spray. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size.
You can also rise in the refrigerator overnight if you want to plan ahead.
Assemble and Cook the Air Fryer Pizza Pockets
Once risen, roll each dough out into a thin circle. Top half with pizza sauce, toppings and cheese. Top each with a second circle of dough and either crimp or pinch edges together.
Place pizza pockets in a single layer in your air fryer. You may need to do this in batches depending on the size of your air fryer. Cook at 375 degrees for six to seven minutes.
Fun Variations + Ideas
While I went classic for these pizza pockets, the combinations and creations are endless. Here are some of my favorite ideas that we’re trying next:
All the Occasions
These are great to make as appetizers for the big game. After air frying them, keep them warm in the oven on the lowest temperature.
They also make a great meal paired with your favorite side salad.
And if you happen to have any leftover, they are quick and easy to reheat in the air fryer. Toss them in for a few minutes at 350 degrees F.
More Rhodes Favorites
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Air Fryer Pizza Pockets
- 8 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce, plus more for dipping if desired
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- cooked Italian sausage
- additional desired toppings
- Thaw 8 rolls according to package directions.
- Once thawed, roll out each roll into a thin circle on a floured surface. Spread 4 rolls with 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce each. Add desired toppings on top of the pizza sauce. Divide cheese evenly on top of the toppings. Place remaining dough on top of the cheese and crimp together the edges.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer. Cook at 375 degrees F for six to seven minutes.