Creamy, spicy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are perfect for game day. Throw everything in the slow cooker a few hours before kickoff and you’re good to go.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
If you’ve been around for any amount of time, you know I have a deep love for all things buffalo chicken. There are so many variations around here and it was time to add another.
These buffalo chicken sandwiches are ridiculously easy to make in the slow cooker.
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
The ingredient list is short and sweet for this recipe. Here’s what you will need:
How to Make Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
This recipe is the easiest to make. Add cream cheese, ranch seasoning mix and buffalo wing sauce to your slow cooker. Whisk together until well combined. Add chicken breast and toss to coat in the sauce.
All you have to do now is let it cook. Once cooked, use two forks to shred the chicken then stir again to coat.
Then pop it on your rolls and it’s time to eat.
More Ways to Enjoy this Buffalo Chicken
This shredded buffalo chicken isn’t just for drippy, delicious sandwiches. It can be enjoyed in lots of ways.
Use it as a dip with tortilla chips, veggies or crackers. Toss it on some pasta or rice for a variation on the buffalo chicken pasta carb situation.
Or eat it with a fork. I’ve tried it all ways and can confirm it’s delicious.
More Buffalo Chicken Recipes
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker
- 16 ounce bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- Add buffalo wing sauce, ranch packet and cream cheese to the slow cooker. Whisk until smooth. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours. Shred chicken with two forks then toss to coat in sauce. Serve on rolls.