Combine two favorites, pizza and pasta, to create the perfect dish for all your spring and summer parties. Pizza Pasta Salad is packed with all your favorite pizza toppings.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Let me tell you, I adore a pasta salad. There isn’t much that’s better on a hot spring or summer day.
This pizza pasta salad takes all our favorite pizza toppings and combines them into a cold pasta dish that everyone will adore.
Perfect for barbecues, potlucks, school lunches or a random weeknight. Make a big batch and enjoy it all week long.
Pizza Pasta Salad Ingredients
Here’s what you will need to make this yummy pasta salad:
Feel free to add or subtract ingredients based on what you like.
Assemble the Pasta Salad
This pizza pasta salad is super simple to throw together. You can prep all the veggies and mix ins while the pasta is cooking.
Get your water boiling and add the pasta. Meanwhile, grab out a cutting board and get to work.
Dice the green pepper into small bite-size pieces. I like to leave them a little chunky so certain picky eaters can get around them easily.
Add the peppers to a bowl then slice all the grape tomatoes in half lengthwise and toss in with the peppers.
Slice the mozzarella balls into quarters and add to your prepped veggies. Dump in the grated parmesan, black olives and pepperoni.
Once the pasta has cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Shake out as much water as you can then add to the bowl with the other ingredients.
Mix then drizzle in the Italian dressing. Toss well, put a lid on the bowl and refrigerate for a few hours.
Make Ahead for Best Results
For me, pasta salad is best when it’s had some time to marinate in the fridge before serving.
It gives all the ingredients time to mingle together and makes it even more flavorful. If you find the pasta a little dry after it’s been in the fridge for awhile, feel free to drizzle in some extra Italian dressing.
More Pasta Salad Recipes
Pizza Pasta Salad
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 10 ounce container grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3.8 ounce can sliced black olives
- 5 ounce package mini pepperoni
- 10 ounce small mozzarella balls, quartered
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 8 ounces Italian dressing
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt water and cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, add diced green bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, pepperoni, diced mozzarella and grated parmesan. Mix well.
- Once pasta is done cooking, drain well and rinse with cold water. Shake off excess water then add to large bowl. Pour in Italian dressing and fold gently until all combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.