Looking for an easy weeknight dinner? This Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry is super flavorful, simple to throw together and even great for meal prep.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I am always in search of an easy meal that I can get on the table in less than 30 minutes. This ground pork and broccoli stir fry is super flavorful and super simple to make on those days you don’t feel like putting too much effort into dinner.
If you’re into meal prepping, this is also a great option as it makes enough for four lunches and reheats really well.
Ingredients for Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
Here’s what you need to make this delicious dish:
How to Make Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
Start by heating a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Once it’s hot, add the vegetable oil, minced garlic and ginger. Saute, stirring around constantly so it doesn’t burn, for a minute.
Add the ground pork and break apart with a wooden spoon. Cook until it’s about halfway done then add the broccoli and continue cooking for four minutes.
While the broccoli is cooking, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin and sesame oil in a bowl. Add the sauce to the pan with the ground pork and broccoli.
Cook for three to five minutes, allowing the sauce to thicken slightly and until the broccoli is cooked to your preference.
Serve over hot white rice. It would also be delicious with veggie lo mein if you prefer.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t find ground pork, what can I substitute? You can use any ground meat you prefer.
How long do leftovers last? Eat or freeze leftovers within five days.
How do I freeze leftovers? Place in an airtight freezer-safe container. Freeze for up to two months. Thaw in the fridge overnight or in the microwave.
More Simple Dinners to Try
Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound broccoli florets, bite size
- 5 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Cooked white rice
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, add vegetable oil. Add garlic and ginger and saute, stirring the whole time, for one minute. Add pork and break apart with a wooden spoon. Cook until halfway done then add broccoli. Continue cooking for four minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together soy sauce, hoisin and sesame oil in a bowl. Add sauce to the skillet and continue cooking for three to five minutes, until sauce thickens and broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness. Serve over hot white rice.