Mix up your salad game with this creamy Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing. It’s packed with cheesy peppery goodness.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I have nothing against a store-bought dressing, there are several I love and buy regularly. But salad dressing is so simple to make at home and taste so fresh and delicious. Plus, it takes literally minutes to pull together.
This creamy parmesan peppercorn dressing is slightly tangy, nutty from the parmesan cheese and super peppery. It’s delicious on fresh salads or as a dipping sauce.
If you like ranch dressing, I think you are going to love this one.
Ingredients for Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing
How To Make Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing
It couldn’t get easier to make this dressing. Throw everything in a bowl and whisk it well.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week. I like to keep my dressings in wide mouth mason jars.
This dressing tastes best if it has some time to chill in the refrigerator before serving. Chill for 30 minutes or more (if you have the time).
Serve over your favorite salad (like my chicken club salad) or as a dip to carrot sticks. Or for your chicken tenders, midwest #ope.
More Dressing Recipes
Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 to 2 Tablespoon freash coarse cracked pepper, depending on preference
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. Cover with plastic wrap or place in an airtight container. Chill for 1 hour. If you don't have time, it's still delicious right away. Keep up to 1 week.