Mix up your weeknight routine with this Honey Mustard Chicken Meatloaf. It’s simple to make with just a handful of ingredients and packed with flavor.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This easy comfort food with a twist is going to be a fast family favorite. I love honey mustard, especially with chicken, so I knew this idea was going to be a hit.
The chicken is tender and packed with a double dose of honey mustard flavor in the meatloaf mix and the glaze.
Ingredients for Honey Mustard Chicken Meatloaf
How to Make Honey Mustard Chicken Meatloaf
The prep for this dish is standard meatloaf procedure. Mix the cracker crumbs, mustard, honey, egg, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Crumble the ground chicken into the bowl and mix until well combined. I like to use my hands, it’s the easiest way.
Press the meatloaf into a loaf pan and then comes the honey mustard glaze. Mix more mustard and honey in a clean bowl then brush over the meatloaf.
Bake and it’s ready to serve.
This is a perfect weeknight option for a few reasons. First, you only need 5 ingredients (not counting the salt and pepper). That is always key to an easy recipe.
Second, this chicken meatloaf only takes 30 minutes to cook. Compared to traditional meatloaf this is a quick cook time and makes it perfect for a busy weeknight.
You could even mix up and form the meatloaf the night before or morning of then keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to bake it.
More Easy Chicken Recipes
Honey Mustard Chicken Meatloaf
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup ritz cracker crumbs or bread crumbs 1 sleeve crackers
- 1 pound ground chicken
For honey mustard glaze:
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons mustard, 2 tablespoons honey, egg, salt, pepper and cracker crumbs. Crumble in ground chicken over the cracker mixture and mix well until combined. Spread chicken mixture into a greased loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients. Brush over the meatloaf. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until cooked through.