Grab a bag of your favorite pretzels because you’re going to need these Chipotle Ranch Pretzels in your life. Spicy, ranchy goodness.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I spied these pretzel rounds at the grocery store recently and knew I needed to develop a recipe with them. Because how fun and poppable are they?!
A classic seasoned ranch pretzel is delicious but why not add some chipotle seasoning for a little kick? It adds the perfect amount of flavor and spice.
Great for game day, lunch boxes or midnight snacking.
Ingredients for Chipotle Ranch Pretzels
You only need a few ingredients to make these cutie little pretzels. Here’s what to grab at the store:
How to Make Chipotle Ranch Pretzels
These pretzels couldn’t get easier to make. Just dump all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well until the pretzels are coated evenly.
Spread onto a baking sheet and pop them in the oven. Stir halfway through the baking process to make sure they get evenly crispy.
How do I store these? Once cooled, place in an airtight container or zip top bag. Store at room temperature.
How long do these last? They will be good and crispy for up to one week.
More Snack Recipes
Chipotle Ranch Pretzels
- 12 ounce bag pretzel rounds (or mini twists or sticks)
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon chipotle seasoning
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Spread seasoned pretzels in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through the baking time.
- Let cool then store in an airtight container.