Movie night just got a major upgrade with this Everything Bagel Popcorn. Only three ingredients and a few minutes for this super flavorful snack.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
For me, popcorn is a top tier snack. You can make it salty or sweet or a combination of both. And it’s crunchy. I don’t know what more we need in a snack.
This Everything Bagel Popcorn is ridiculously easy to make. We’re talking five minutes and three ingredients.
It hits the perfect notes with the butter and salt and garlic. Total potential for addiction.
Ingredients for Everything Bagel Popcorn
You only need three ingredients for this popcorn. Here’s what you will need:
Make Your Popcorn
Start by popping your popcorn. You’ll need about about 8 cups of plain popped popcorn.
Dump it in a large bowl that has a lid. This will help to get everything mixed up later.
Melt unsalted butter in the microwave then drizzle over the popcorn. Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning then place the lid on the bowl. Shake it well to get everything coated well.
And that’s it. You literally only need three ingredients and less than 5 minutes to make this yummy snack.
Because it’s tossed in melted butter, it’s best to serve it right away. It will eventually get soggy otherwise.
More Popcorn Recipes to Try
Everything Bagel Popcorn
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels (8 cups plain popped popcorn)
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Using an air popper, pop the kernels. Alternatively, you can pop them on the stove top or use plain microwave popped popcorn. You'll need about 8 cups.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl that has a lid. Drizzle the butter into the poppcorn and add the everything bagel seasoning. Seal the bowl and shake until the popcorn is coated evenly. Serve immediately.