Celebrate fall and all things pumpkin with this tasty Pumpkin Bread Pudding. It features Rhodes Bake and Serve soft white rolls and some simple fall ingredients to create a warm, addictive dessert.
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. All thoughts and opinions are my own. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I love pumpkin desserts so I’m always looking for new creations to enjoy in the fall. This pumpkin bread pudding has all the warm, cozy, spiced notes that a delicius pumpkin dessert requires.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Have you ever made homemade bread pudding? It’s so simple and only requires a handful of easy to find, delicious ingredients. Here’s what you are going to need:
Bake and Prepare the Rhodes Rolls
The rolls are easy to prepare for your bread pudding. Follow the directions on the package and your rolls will be ready in less than 15 minutes. Using Rhodes rolls makes this recipe so quick, fresh and simple.
Once baked, allow to cool then dice into 1-inch cubes. Set aside and prepare the pumpkin custard.
Mix the Pumpkin Custard
The pumpkin custard is super simple to prepare as well. Grab a large bowl that will be big enough to fit the bread as well.
Add the milk, eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice then whisk until smooth. Add bread chunks and stir until well coated.
Assemble and Bake Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Dump the pumpkin bread pudding into a greased 8×8 pan. At this point you can over and refrigerate it overnight or you can let it sit at room temperature for an hour to soak up all the goodness.
Then it’s time to bake and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I serve bread pudding? There are lots of options. I think it’s best served warm but you can also enjoy it cold if you prefer. Top with a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of maple syrup or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
How do I store the leftovers? Cover the pan with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated. It will be good for up to five days.
Where can I find Rhodes warm and serve rolls? I love that the Rhodes website has a feature that allows you to enter your zip code and search for where you can purchase their products locally. It will allow you to select which product your looking for specifically which is really nice.
More Delicious Desserts Featuring Rhodes Bread
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- 1 pkg. Rhodes warm and serve rolls
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream or ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake rolls according to package directions. Once done, remove from the oven to a cutting board. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, pumpkin puree, brown suagr and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- Dice bread into 1-inch cubes. Add to pumpkin mixture and toss together until fully coated. Spray an 8×8 pan with nonstick spray then add the pumpkin bread. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice into 6 even pieces. Place on a plate and top with whipped cream or ice cream.