If you’re looking for some salt and crunch, these Air Fryer Tater Tots need to be added to your arsenal. Quick, delicious and SO crispy.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Potatoes are delicious in all forms but there’s something about a super crispy tater tot. And if you have an air fryer you can achieve that perfect crunchy exterior and fluffy interior without deep frying.
You’ll never cook them another way after trying them in the air fryer.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Tater Tots
Air Fry Those Tots
Add tater tots to the air fryer. Spray a good layer of oil onto them then shake and give another spray until they are well coated.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt (or any other seasoning you may want). Set the air fryer to 375 degrees and cook for 6 minutes.
Give the basket a good shake and cook another 5 to 6 minutes. They will be unbelievably crispy.
Serve them immediately while they are still hot and crunchy.
Every crispy tot needs a good dip. If you’re a midwesterner like myself, ranch is always a go to option for all the things. I think this jalapeno ranch would be amazing with these tater tots.
Spicy fry sauce would also be a delicious option. Or keep things classic with ketchup (weird fact: tots are pretty much the only thing I like ketchup on).
More Air Fryer Favorites
Air Fryer Tater Tots
- 16 ounce bag frozen tater tots
- Avocado or olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- If your air fryer requires preheating, preheat to 375 degrees.
- Add tater tots to the basket of your air fryer. Spray evenly with oil spray. Shake basket and spray again to ensure they are all coated. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and shake to coat well.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 6 minutes. Give the basket a good shake and cook another 5 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately.