Game day will never be the same after you try these Jalapeno Popper Quesadillas. Cream cheese, pickled jalapenos, crispy bacon and chicken tenders all wrapped up between two tortillas make the perfect game day snack.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I just created the ultimate football food and I’m living for it. This quesadilla is creamy, crunchy, spicy perfection.
My spinach artichoke dip quesadillas are always super popular during football season so I thought it was about time to create another fun appetizer inspired quesadilla. In comes the jalapeno popper goodness.
Ingredients for Jalapeno Popper Quesadillas
Here’s what you need to grab to make these jalapeno quesadillas:
So Simple to Make
Start by preheating your oven to bake the chicken tenders. Proceed to cook them according to the package directions.
While that’s happening, stir together the whipped cream cheese, diced pickled jalapenos and mozzarella cheese. Slather the cream cheese mixture all over the tortilla. This will be the glue that keeps everything together.
When the tenders are done, dice them into bite-size pieces and sprinkle over one of the cream cheese covered tortillas. Add to a hot skillet and top with another tortilla slathered in cream cheese.
Cook until both sides are golden and the cheese is gooey. I like using my pizza cutter to slice the quesadillas into triangles.
More Spicy Game Day Favorites
Jalapeno Popper Quesadillas
- 4 frozen chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 4 flour tortillas
- Cook chicken tenders according to package directions. While they are cooking, mix the whipped cream cheese, chopped jalapenos, mozzarella cheese and bacon bits together. Divide evenly among 4 tortillas and spread into a thin layer. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Chop cooked chicken tenders into bite size pieces. Sprinkle evenly over two flour tortillas. Place tortilla with chicken on it into the skillet, top with a tortilla spread with cream cheese. Cook until golden then flip and cook until second side is golden and cheese is gooey. Repeat with second quesadilla. Cut into triangles and serve.