Get ready for back to school with these simple and delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders featuring Rhodes Warm & Serve rolls. They are sure to be a big hit with the family.
I am so excited to be sharing this delicious recipe for chicken bacon ranch sliders today. The juicy, flavorful chicken patties sit atop one of my favorite frozen products around, Rhodes Warm & Serve rolls.
If you’ve been around for awhile, you’ve heard me sing their praises for sure. First, they taste homemade. And there’s not much in the world better than homemade bread fresh from the oven.
Second, they are so easy. They literally take minutes in the oven. This means you can pull together a quick dinner in no time. The perfect solution as we transition back into school and fall activities.
Perfect for Back to School
The back to school season brings back all the busy and we need some easy dinners to help combat the chaos. That’s where these tasty little chicken bacon ranch sliders come in.
They start with Rhodes warm & serve rolls. They are the perfect combination of chewy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
Then a super simple chicken patty and crispy bacon turn delicious rolls into out of this world sliders.
Ingredients for Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
Here’s what you will need for these tasty little sliders:
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
Start by preheating your oven. Once it’s warmed up, simply place 9 rolls on a baking sheet and bake according to package directions.
Meanwhile, prep the chicken bacon ranch patties. In a bowl, combine the ground chicken, ranch packet, olive oil and bacon bits.
I like to use an ice cream scoop to portion out these sliders. It makes the perfect size for the rolls and ensures they cook evenly.
Lay out a piece of parchment paper and scoop 9 patties. Place on the parchment and flatten to a size slightly bigger than the rolls. They will shrink a bit when cooking.
You can either grill the chicken patties or cook them in a skillet. If you have a grill, that’s my favorite way to cook them. A cast iron skillet is a great option too. If you’re cooking them in a skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil.
Cook the bacon until crispy. My favorite way to get crisp bacon without making a huge mess is this oven baked bacon.
Once all the elements are done, slice the rolls in half and top with a chicken patty. Add a slice of bacon, a drizzle of ranch, lettuce and tomato.
More Tasty Times to Enjoy These Sliders
These chicken sliders aren’t just perfect for busy school nights. They are also a delicious addition to your game day menu.
The bite size nature makes them easily portable for game watching and leaves room for all the football snacks.
More Rhodes Recipes to Try
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 9 Rhodes warm and serve white rolls
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, plus more for cooking
- 1 oz. dry ranch packet
- 1 2.8 oz. pkg. bacon bit pieces
- 5 slices thick-cut bacon
- shredded lettuce
- sliced tomatoes
- ranch dressing
- Preheat oven according to package directions for the rolls. Bake according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill or a large skillet over medium heat. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, olive oil, ranch packet and bacon bits. Using an ice cream scoop, portion out the ground chicken, you will get 9 patties out of the mixture. Flatten and shape each portion into a patty slightly larger than the rolls.
- Place patties on the grill or drizzle the skillet with olive oil and add to skillet. Cook for 2 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, preheat another skillet over medium-high heat and cook bacon until crisp. Break each piece in half.
- To assemble: slice rolls in half. Add a chicken patty to the roll and top with two half slices of bacon. Add shredded lettuce, sliced tomato and a drizzle of ranch. Add top bun and serve.