Get ready for the ultimate party appetizer. Creamy, spicy buffalo chicken dip and fluffy garlic butter Rhodes rolls come together to create these addictive Buffalo Chicken Dip Rolls. Perfect for the holidays.
I’m so excited to team up with Rhodes again this holiday season to bring an epic holiday appetizer that you can bring to all your parties.
Last year, I shared these delicious White Pizza Pull Apart Rolls and they were an absolute hit. You all LOVED them.
So this year, we’re doing it again with a fan favorite, buffalo chicken dip. Spicy, addictive dip is surrounded by soft, fluffy rolls perfect for dipping. You’re going to be the hit of every holiday gathering!
Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Dip Rolls
Here’s what you need to make this divine appetizer:
Rise the Rolls
Since we’re making a skillet dip pull apart situation, rising the Rhodes rolls will be a little different than normal.
Start by grabbing a 10.25-inch cast iron skillet. I love using a cast iron because it gives the bottom and sides of the rolls a nice texture that combines well with the creamy dip.
If you don’t have a cast iron though, no problem! Use what you have, just make sure to grease it well so your rolls don’t stick.
Line 12 frozen dinner rolls around the edge of your skillet. Spray a bowl with nonstick spray and place in the center.
Now cover with plastic wrap and let rise according to the directions on the bag. It will take about 2 to 4 hours, depending on the temperature of your home.
While they are rising, mix up the buffalo chicken dip.
Make the Buffalo Chicken Dip
Stir together the cream cheese, ranch and hot sauce until smooth. Then fold in the shredded chicken and cheeses.
And that’s all there is to it! Once the rolls have risen, remove the bowl from the center and pile in the buffalo chicken dip.
Before placing your buffalo chicken dip pull apart rolls in the oven, brush them with melted butter and fresh garlic. This will help give them a nice brown, crusty exterior while the insides stay nice and fluffy.
Place in the oven and bake until the rolls are golden and the dip is bubbling.
Perfect for Any Occasion
I don’t know about your family but we are big on appetizers, especially around the holidays. Whether it’s dips or finger foods or charcuterie boards, you can find us enjoying them.
So that makes these buffalo chicken dip rolls perfect for this time of year. Bring them to a holiday celebration, new years party, neighborhood gathering or football get together.
They’ll be a hit wherever you go.
More Appetizers Perfect for the Holidays
This post has been sponsored by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Rolls
- 12 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Spray a 10.25 inch cast iron skillet with nonstick spray. Arrange Rhodes rolls around the edge of the skillet. Spray a bowl that is 4 to 5 inches in diameter with nonstick cooking spray and place in the center of the skillet. Cover the skillet with plastic wrap and allow to rise until double in size. This will take 2 to 4 hours depending on the temperature of your room.
- To make the buffalo chicken dip: cream together the cream cheese, ranch and hot sauce. Once smooth, gently stir in the blue cheese, cheddar and shredded chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Once rolls are risen, remove the bowl. Add buffalo chicken dip to thee center of the skillet.
- Combine the butter and garlic in a small bowl. Brush over the rolls. Bake rolls for 25 to 30 minutes, until rolls are golden and the dip is bubbling. Serve immediately.