Your New Years Eve party will never be the same after bringing these White Pizza Dip Pull Apart Rolls. Creamy, cheesy dip surrounded by fluffy, buttery garlic Rhodes rolls. Your guests are sure to become addicted.
I’m teaming up with Rhodes one last time this year to bring the most delicious New Years Eve appetizer. I love making a big spread of apps for our NYE party and this pull apart bread will no doubt be the star this year.
he incredibly cheesy dip has all the delicious ingredients and flavors of a white pizza and the crusty rolls bake around it to create an all in one appetizer that is totally addictive.
If you’re looking for a ridiculously easy appetizer that will be the hit of the party, you need to give this delicious pull apart bread a try.
Ingredients for White Pizza Dip Pull Apart Rolls
Here’s what you will need to make this delicious appetizer:
Why I Love Rhodes
How impressive is this skillet of cheesy, carby goodness?! I love that this can be made with just a few ingredients and so little effort.
So many delicious recipes start with Rhodes rolls and every time I share a recipe I say it’s my favorite and I have to do it again.
There’s nothing quite like a hot, cheesy, buttery roll that you can drag through more cheese.
Rhodes are my favorite for a few reasons. They are easy to find at all of my grocery stores. You can even look up on their website which stores carry their products.
Their products taste homemade. I LOVE bread. I don’t mess around and eat subpar bread. Rhodes is totally top tier and I adore it on its own or combined in yummy recipes.
Rise the Rolls
Find a bowl around 5 inches in diameter. Spray the ouside sides of the bowl with nonstick spray and set it in the middle of a 10.25-inch cast iron skillet also sprayed with nonstick spray.
Place 12 rolls between the edge of the skillet and the bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel and allow to rise until they reach the top of the skillet. This will take 2 to 4 hours depending on how warm your home is.
If you need to rise them quicker, preheat your oven to 100 degrees then place in the warm oven to rise.
Prepare the Dip
Mix together the softened cream cheese and ricotta in a bowl. Stir in the garlic, Italian seasoning, parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Once the rolls have risen, carefully remove the bowl from the center of the skillet. Pour the dip into the center of the skillet and smooth it out.
Finishing Touches and Bake
Mix together melted butter, more Italian seasoning and garlic in a small bowl. Brush over the unbaked rolls. Sprinkle with grated parmesan.
Bake until the rolls are golden and crisp on the outside. The cast iron skillet will create a delicious crust on the rolls that is so good with the creamy dip.
A New Favorite Appetizer
There are just so many delicious things about this cheesy, carby skillet. The combination of creamy dip and light, fluffy rolls with a crisp exterior is out of this world.
The rolls are perfectly yeasty and buttery and garlicky. They are the perfect accompaniment to the white pizza dip.
More Delicious NYE Appetizers
This post is sponsored by Rhodes Bake-n-Serv. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
White Pizza Dip Pull Apart Rolls
- Nonstick spray
- 12 frozen rhodes dinner rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 15 ounce container full fat ricotta
- 1/2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
For brushing on rolls:
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons shredded parmesan
- Spray a 10.25-inch cast iron skillet with nonstick spray. Spray the outside of a bowl about 5-inches in diameter with nonstick spray then place in the center of the skillet. Place the rolls in the space left in the skillet. Cover with a kitchen towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size. This will take about 4 hours.
- Once risen, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ricotta, 1/2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning, 1 Tablespoon garlic, 1/4 cup grated parmesan and shredded mozzarella. Carefully remove the bowl from the skillet and spread the dip in the center.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic and Italian seasoning. Brush over the rolls. Sprinkle with shredded parmesan. Bake for 25 to 28 minutes, until the rolls are golden.