Nothing screams Easter more than deviled eggs. These Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs add some crazy flavor and crunch to the traditional deviled egg.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy here.
I have one more Easter-y recipe to share with you all before this weekend and it’s these Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs. I mean. I’m really into turning all the foods into “everything” these days. So why not the most necessary dish on your Easter table?!
We start with hard boiled eggs. When these appear on my Easter table this weekend they will be speckled with color because first you dye the eggs then you make the deviled eggs.
I use an Instant Pot method for making hard boiled eggs and I use it every week to have them on hand for salads and quick snacks. It’s my favorite way to cook them and they come out perfect EVERY time.
The first big difference from a traditional deviled egg is the addition of cream cheese to the creamy filling. It gives more of that bagel flavor and velvety texture. A little mayo is added to keep that slight tanginess that deviled eggs need.
Once the yolk, cream cheese and mayo are mixed together (in the food processor preferably) the everything bagel seasoning is mixed in by hand. Oh my goodness the flavor the seasoning adds. All that garlicky, salty deliciousness is so good with the creamy filling and soft egg white.
The second unique touch to these is a bagel chip garnish. YES. It’s like you never knew you needed that crunch to a deviled egg until you tried it and now you can never, ever go back.
Make sure you wait to garnish with the bagel chip until right when you’re serving the deviled eggs so that the chip keeps its crunch.
The final touch is a sprinkling of a little more bagel seasoning and you are ready to serve. The combination of creamy, crunchy, garlic, onion and salt creates a serious flavor bomb that will keep you coming back for more.
Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs
- 7 hard boiled eggs
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. mayo
- 1/2 Tbsp. everything bagel seasoning, plus more for sprinkling
- Bagel chips
- Peel hard boiled eggs. Add one whole egg (the ugly one that didn't peel nicely) in a food processor. Cut the remaining eggs in half and add the yolks to the food processor. Pulse until fine.
- Add cream cheese and mayo to the food processor and blend until well combined and smooth. Stir in 1/2 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning. Spoon or pipe into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle the deviled eggs with more everything bagel seasoning. Place half a bagel chip into each egg right before serving.