These Air Fryer Ravioli are the perfect appetizer for game day. Super crispy and perfect for snacking.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I love an appetizer recipe and one in the air fryer is even better! With playoffs starting, here’s a simple and addictive recipe to enjoy during your next watch party.
If you’ve ever been to St. Louis, I’m sure you’ve heard of the delicious toasted ravioli. This is an air fryer spin on the classic and it tastes almost as good as the original.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Ravioli
Here’s what you will need to make these crispy air fried ravioli:
Bread the Ravioli
Add eggs to a pie plate or cake pan and whisk well. In another pie plate, stir together the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt.
Start by dipping all sides of the ravioli in the whisked egg. Move to the bread crumb mixture and coat well. You may need to press gently for it to stick well.
Place breaded ravioli on a clean plate and repeat until all the ravioli have been coated.
Air Fry the Ravioli
Place ravioli in your air fryer in a single layer. Spray the tops with olive oil spray.
Cook then flip. Spray second side with olive oil spray and cook again until golden and crisp. Repeat until you’ve cooked all the ravioli.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Make sure to keep an eye out on my TikTok account for a step by step video of this recipe.
Air Fryer Ravioli
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 15 ounce package fresh ravioli if you use frozen ravioli, cook according to package directions and drain well
- olive oil spray
- marinara sauce for dipping
- In a pie plate or cake pan, crack the eggs and whisk well. Set aside. In another pie plate, combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt.
- Dip ravioli in egg on both sides. Transfer to bread crumbs and press gently to coat both sides. Place on a clean plate. Repeat with remaining ravioli.
- Place a single layer of battered ravioli in your air fryer. Spray the tops with olive oil spray. Air fry at 400 degrees for six minutes. Flip spray with olive oil spray and cook at 400 degrees for four minutes. Repeat until all ravioli are cooked. Serve with marinara for dipping.