Mix up this Peanut Butter Trail Mix for a quick and delicious snack at home or on the go. All your favorite peanut butter treats in one.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Sweet and salty snacks are elite in my book. This combination of ingredients creates the yummiest snack that comes together in minutes.
It’s great for hikes, girls night, movie night and after school snacking. I really can’t think of a bad time for this trail mix.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Trail Mix
Here’s what you are going to need to make this trail mix:
This is a general guide but if you have more favorite peanut butter treats, feel free to add them to the mix.
Mix It Up
This is the easiest snack to make. Just throw it all in a bowl and toss it together.
Better yet, mix it in a container with a lid so you don’t have to even dirty up a bowl. Keep it in an airtight container or ziplock bag for up to a month.
More Peanut Butter Recipes
Peanut Butter Trail Mix
- 2 cups peanut butter filled pretzels
- 2 cups chocolate peanut butter cheerios
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips I like semi-sweet or dark best in this trail mix
- 1 1/2 cups mini peanut butter cups
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup reese's pieces
- Mix everything together in a large bowl. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.