Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin makes for a flavorful and simple dinner any day of the week. Easy to make with just a handful of ingredients.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Coming in hot with another delicious recipe on the grill. This Apricot Glazed Pork Loin is a little sweet and a little savory with the perfect amount of char from the grill.
The combination of ingredients come together to create the tastiest, sticky glaze. You’re going to love it.
Ingredients for Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin
How to Make the Apricot Glaze
It’s as easy as can be. Simply whisk together the apricot preserves, soy sauce, spicy brown mustard and garlic together.
This will be brushed onto the pork tenderloin as it grills.
How to Cook the Pork Tenderloin
Start by grabbing the pork loin out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking. This helps take the chill off the pork and ensures an even cook all the way through.
Season with salt and pepper and throw it on a medium-high grill. After about 5 minutes it will be ready to flip.
Flip and brush generously with the apricot glaze. Continue cooking, flipping and glazing every 5 minutes until the internal temperature has reached 140 degress.
How to Perfectly Cook Pork Tenderloin
I love using this digital meat thermometer to ensure I always have perfectly cooked pork. Let the pork rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes.
This is important for 2 reasons. First, it redistributes the juices and they stay inside the pork, keeping it juicy.
It also continues to cook and will reach the 145 degree mark for pork.
Don’t Have a Grill?
No worries! You can bake this in the oven too with delicious results.
To bake this apricot glazed pork loin, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Season the pork with salt and pepper as the directions instruct. Then brush the glaze on the pork tenderloin.
Bake in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes (until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F). Baste the pork with the glaze every 10 minutes as it bakes.
More Pork Recipes to Try:
Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/4 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard (or Dijon)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Remove pork from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes (this helps it cook evenly). Preheat grill to medium-high heat (400 degrees).
- Season pork with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together apricot preserves, soy sauce, spicy brown mustard and garlic.
- Place pork tenderloin on the grill. Cook for 5 minutes then flip. Brush with apricot glaze and cook another 5 minutes. Flip again and brush again with glaze. Continue this process until the pork has reached the internal temperature of 140 degrees F. This will only take 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest on cutting board for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.