Need a fun snack for October? This Halloween Snack Mix is the perfect combination of sweet and salty ingredients and will be a huge hit with your family.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Are you a big Halloween fan? Honestly, I never have been big on Halloween.
But, it’s always fun to make a themed food so I definitely don’t pass up on that opportunity when October rolls around.
This years Halloween recipe is this Halloween Snack Mix. It’s packed with a delicious mix of sweet and salty treats that combine to make the yummiest treat.
Set out the big bowl for your family or package it up to give to your snack loving friends and family.
Ingredients for Halloween Snack Mix
How to Make Halloween Snack Mix
This snack mix is so easy to throw together. You need to start with the pretzels.
Lay out a piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil. Arrange the pretzels in a single layer.
Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments. Then add to a ziplock bag and snip a small bit off one corner.
Drizzle the white chocolate back and forth over the pretzels until you run out. Decorate with your sprinkles then allow the white chocolate to harden. It should take less than 30 minutes.
Once the pretzels are done, mix all the ingredients together and it’s snacking time.
How to Store
Store this Halloween Snack Mix in an airtight container. A bowl with a tight lid or a ziplock bag is your best option.
Keep it at room temperature and it will be good for up to two weeks. I know it won’t last that long though.
More Fun Add Ins:
I listed my favorite combination of treats but there are so many more you could add to this fun mix.
More Halloween Recipes:
Halloween Snack Mix
- 3 cups pretzels twists
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Halloween sprinkles
- 3 cups Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- 1 cup candy corn harvest mix
- Grab a piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread pretzels in a single layer. Add white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, microwave another 30 seconds if needed.
- Add melted white chocolate to ziplock bag, press out all the air and seal. Cut a small bit off the edge of the bag. Drizzle the white chocolate over the pretzels. Sprinkle with the sprinkles. Allow to harden.
- In a large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients. Once pretzels are hardened, carefully mix them in. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.