Looking for an easy weeknight meal?! This Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables is simple to prepare and done in less than 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I am always on the hunt for super easy dinners, especially now that school is back in session. I especially love when they are the kind of dinners that you can make with what you have on hand.
This is totally one of those kinds of meals. If you keep a package of smoked sausage on hand in the refrigerator you can whip this up anytime you need a quick dinner.
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
How to Make Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
Start by prepping the sausage and veggies. Slice the sausage into 1-inch chunks and add to the sheet pan. This is my absolute favorite sheet pan ever.
Next, dice potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli, peppers and whatever other veggies you may be using.
Add all the vegetables to the sheet pan and drizzle everything with olive oil. Sprinkle on the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and toss well. I usually use my hands, it’s quick and easy and gets everything well distributed.
Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through to ensure everything gets golden brown.
Sheet Pan Wonder
There are a few things I love about a sheet pan dinner but the thing I love most is the easy clean up. All you need to make this meal is a cutting board and a sheet pan.
Because everything is tossed together on the baking sheet, not even a bowl is dirty.
Everything cooks all at once which means there’s no checking on this or that every few minutes. Get it in the oven and all you need to do is flip halfway through. I love a hands off dinner sometimes.
More Sheet Pan Recipes:
Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
- 6 sausage links, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large russet potato, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Add sausage, peppers, broccoli, sweet and russet potatoes to the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt and pepper. Toss until fully coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping sausage and vegetables halfway through cooking time.