These Turkey Club Pinwheels make an easy lunch or appetizer any day. Spiced mayo, deli turkey & all the club fixings make this poppable bite totally irrestistable.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Whether you are looking for a fun bite-size party appetizer or a delicious, easy to prepare lunch, these Turkey Club Pinwheels have you covered.
I love turning a classic into a fun, new creation so that’s what I did with the delicious turkey club. I took all the components of the sandwich and turned it into a pinwheel.
This is a good trick with kids too. When something is presented differently it’s more appealing and they are more likely to give it a try.
But no matter who you serve these pinwheels to, they are definitely going to be a hit.
Turkey Club Pinwheel Ingredients
How to Assemble Turkey Club Pinwheels
We’re going to start by making the spiced mayo. Add the mayo and spices to a bowl and stir together.
Evenly divide the mayo among the tortillas. Next layer on the turkey then the cheese.
Then lay the lettuce, tomato and bacon down the center of the tortilla. Now it’s time to get rolling. Start at one side start tightly rolling, making sure you keep everything in as you roll.
You’ll want to roll it in the same direction of the way you have laid out the toppings. So it’s parallel to lettuce, tomato and bacon.
Once it’s rolled up tightly, cut the edges off so that everything is even. Now cut the roll in half. Then cut those halves in half. And cut in half again so that you end up with 8 even pinwheels.
How to Serve
Because there is a lot of liquid in the tomatoes, I personally think it’s best to serve these right away. Otherwise the moisture can make the tortillas soggy and make the texture kind of weird.
Before adding the tomatoes, blot them with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible to help with this issue.
These pinwheels are great for easy appetizers at a party or for a quick, delicious lunch. They would even make a great after school snack.
Lay them out on a pretty platter for a fun presenation.
More Fun Lunch Options:
Turkey Club Pinwheels
- 2 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices sharp cheddar
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 2 large romaine leaves, washed and dried
- 8 thin slices roma tomatoes, pat dry with paper towel
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt and black pepper. Spread half the mayo on each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with 3 slices of turkey.
- Next add two slices of cheese down the middle of each tortilla.
- Layer on the lettuce, tomato and bacon evenly across the middle of each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas tightly, parallel to the way you have laid out the lettuce, tomato and bacon.
- Slice off the edges slightly to even up the tortillas. Slice each pinwheel in half. Then slice each half in half again. Then slice again so that you have 8 even slices from each pinwheel. Serve immediately.