Buffalo Chicken Dip is always the hit of the party. Spicy, creamy and totally addicting.
I could absolutely eat this dip with a spoon. Yep, might have done it. This was the perfect dip for the Super Bowl party we hosted and it disappeared incredibly quickly.
If you enjoy chicken wings you will definitely love this dip. And it couldn’t be easier to prepare, all you do is mix it up and bake it.
Once it was baked, I put it into the slow cooker on the warm setting. Not that I needed to because it disappeared before it would have had time to cool down. So so good.
I’ve even cooked it on low for a few hours in the slow cooker, skipping the oven all together.
No matter how you cook it, it’s sure to be a hit.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (or blue cheese dressing)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (or substitute shredded mozzarella)
- 2 12.5 oz. cans all white meat chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce and crumbled blue cheese. Carefully fold in the chicken.
- Spread into a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers and vegetables. Transfer to a slow cooker to keep warm if you aren't serving immediately or want to keep it warm for a party.