Up your cinnamon roll game with these Cookies and Cream Cinnamon Rolls. Start with Rhodes Anytime Rolls for a super simple and decadent treat.
This post is sponsored by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. All thoughts and opinions are my own. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
If you love cookies and cream anything, these cinnamon rolls are going to be a HUGE hit. They start with Rhodes Anytime! Cinnamon Rolls which makes these super simple to make since they don’t have to thaw or rise.
Just imagine a sweet, pillowy cinnamon roll topped with cookies and cream streusel then drizzled with rich cream cheese frosting.
That’s exactly what you’re going to get with this tasty recipe. And it’ll be done in less than an hour from start to finish. And they’ll taste like you worked all day.
Ingredients for Cookies and Cream Cinnamon Rolls
The ingredient list for these decadent rolls is short and sweet. Here’s what you need:
Make the Cookie Streusel
The cookies and cream streusel is super simple to make. If you have a food processor, grab it out to crush those cookies. If you don’t, place them in a ziplock bag, seal it and use a rolling pin to crush the cookies into fine crumbs.
Melt the butter and toss it together with the cookie crumbs and flour. You’ll end up with a crumbly, sand-like texture. And that’s all there is to it!
Assemble the Cinnamon Rolls and Bake
Now it’s time to assemble the rolls and get them in the oven. I love that the anytime rolls come with their own baking pan in the packaging. It makes for such an easy breakfast or brunch.
Start by removing the frozen rolls from the pan. Pour in the heavy cream then place the rolls back in the pan.
Sprinkle the cookies and cream streusel over the rolls. It’s going to seem like a lot, and it is, but trust me. Tuck it into all the nooks and cranies between the cinnamon rolls too.
Place in a cold oven then set it to 350 degrees F. Cook for 40 to 45 minutes, until the rolls are fluffy and cooked through.
After pulling the rolls from the oven, drizzle with the cream cheese frosting included in the package.
Change Up Your Cookies
Original chocolate sandwich cookies are delicious in this recipe but you can definitely change it up if you want.
I imagine the limited edition cinnamon roll oreos are SO delicious in this reicpe. Or the birthday or red velvet flavors would be great too. Let me know in the comments if you try another flavor.
More Rhodes Favorites
This post is sponsored by Rhodes Bake-n-Serv. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Cookies and Cream Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package Rhodes Anytime! Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies (regular or double stuff)
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Open the package of Rhodes Anytime! Rolls. Remove the rolls from the foil pan and set aside. Pour heavy cream into the foil pan then place the rolls back into the pan. Set aside.
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies and flour into a food processor. Pulse until you have fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until a crumbly streusel forms. It should resemble wet sand. Sprinkle on top of the cinnamon rolls. Make sure to get it in all the nooks and crannies between the rolls too. Place the foil pan on a baking sheet (this will catch anything that may drip off the rolls so that your oven doesn't get dirty).
- Place in a cold oven. Set oven to 350 degrees F. Cook for 40 to 45 minutes, until rolls are cooked through.