Looking for a delicious sweet and salty treat this holiday season? These Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels are just what you need.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Sweet. Salty. Minty. Perfection. Friends, these pretzels are a Christmas game changer.
These pretzels are the perfect filler for your cookie trays. And they are just as fun in a cellophane bag tied with a pretty ribbon as a neighbor or teacher gift.
Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels are officially my new favorite holiday treat. Get ready for the addiction.
Ingredients for Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
How to Make Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
Lay out the pretzels in a single layer on parchment or wax paper. Place dark chocolate wafers in a bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each time, until melted.
Pour the chocolate into a small ziplock bag and snip a small bit of the corner off. Drizzle the dark chocolate over the pretzels.
Repeat process with the white chocolate wafers. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes and allow chocolate to harden.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
More Sweet and Salty Treats:
Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- 1 7.2 oz. bag pretzel crisps (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melting wafers
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- 2 Tbsp. crushed candy canes or peppermints
- Lay out a large piece of parchment or wax paper. Spread pretzel crisps in a single layer.
- Add white chocolate melting wafers to one bowl and dark chocolate melting wafers to another bowl. Add one bowl to the microwave and cook for 30 seconds. Stir and cook another 30 seconds. Continue until melted. Repeat with dark chocolate melting wafers.
- Add melted white chocolate to a ziplock bag and snip a small bit of the corner off. Drizzle over the pretzels.
- Add the dark chocolate to a new ziplock, snip the corner and drizzle over pretzels. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Allow to harden. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.