This Thai Chicken Pizza is packed with rich flavors. Whole wheat crust topped with a peanut sauce, shredded chicken and cheese. Top with shredded carrots and cilantro after baking.
A whole wheat crust is slathered with a slightly spicy peanut sauce then topped with shredded chicken, a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese and baked to golden perfection.
When it’s removed from the oven it’s topped with fresh cilantro, thinly slice carrot (I used a peeler) and peanuts for a little crunch. Are you drooling yet?
So I don’t mean to brag, but this pizza is totally restaurant quality. I love making homemade pizza and always enjoy them but this was the first time I really thought I could see it on a menu somewhere.
Plus, it is clean! I love when that happens. This is officially my new favorite. Thai chicken pizza for life.
Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1/2 batch whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 3 to 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- cilantro, roughly chopped, for garnish
- shredded carrot, for garnish
- roasted peanuts, for garnish
For the Peanut Sauce:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 5 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. For the sauce: Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until the peanut butter is just melted (it only took 30 seconds for me). Whisk until smooth.
- Roll out dough thinly and place on a pizza stone. Spread 1/4 cup of the peanut sauce over the crust. Toss remaining sauce with the shredded chicken and spread evenly over the crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cilantro, carrot and peanuts. Slice and enjoy!