I have more buffalo goodness to share with you all for my football food series and it’s Buffalo Chicken Sliders. I know I just shared some delicious buffalo wings with you all a few weeks ago, but I couldn’t resist posting these cute little sandwiches that are a bit friendlier on the waistline.
They are super simple to throw together to feed a crowd and they only require a few ingredients. Totally my idea of entertaining these days.
Spicy chicken, creamy dressing, soft bread…all sounds good to me!
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Write a review
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Slider buns (I used honey wheat Hawaiian rolls)
- Bleu cheese dressing or ranch*
- Carrots and celery on the side
- Cut chicken into small pieces, about 3 per breast, so that they will fit on the slider buns. Place in a ziplock bag and pour wing sauce over them. Seal tightly and marinate in the fridge for a few hours.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat. Grill chicken until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Slice rolls in half and place grilled chicken and bleu cheese dressing on bottom halves. Top with top bun and enjoy! Serve with carrots and celery on the side if you wish.
- Find a recipe for homemade bleu cheese dressing here: http://www.megseverydayindulgence.com/2013/09/25/bleu-cheese-dressing/
Meg's Everyday Indulgence https://www.megseverydayindulgence.com/
October 11, 2013 at 7:30 pm
God dammit great for football