The classic peanut butter and chocolate combination is featured in these delicious Peanut Butter M&M Cookies. Perfect for all your holiday baking.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
**This post has been updated since its original post date in 2011. The photos and text have been updated. The recipe has been changed slightly to improve upon texture.
It’s time to get festive. And what’s better than cute Christmas M&M’s throughout a soft, chewy peanut butter cookie.
These are not the traditional flat peanut butter cookies but more of a fluffy, chewy texture that’s changing the Christmas cookie game.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
These cookies only take a few minutes to mix up and bake. You’ll have cookies in less than 45 minutes from start to finish.
Cream well, until combined. Next, add the brown sugar and cream until light and fluffy. This will take 3 to 4 minutes. This is an important step as it breaks down the granules of sugar.
Add the egg and vanilla next and mix until combined. Dump the dry ingredients in the bowl and mix until it just comes together.
Bake until just set. These cookies are best when they are soft and jusssst baked.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
More Cookies You Need to Try:
Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream peanut butter, and brown sugar until fluffy. Add egg then mix well. Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in M&M's.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Let sit on the cookie sheet for about 5 minutes then remove to a cooling rack.