Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
Looking for an easy weeknight meal?! This Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables is simple to prepare and done in less than 30 minutes.
Servings 4 servings
- 6 sausage links, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large russet potato, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Add sausage, peppers, broccoli, sweet and russet potatoes to the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt and pepper. Toss until fully coated.
Bake for 30 minutes, flipping sausage and vegetables halfway through cooking time.