Thai Chicken Pizza
This Thai Chicken Pizza is packed with rich flavors. Whole wheat crust topped with a peanut sauce, shredded chicken and cheese. Top with shredded carrots and cilantro after baking.
Servings 4 servings
- 1/2 batch whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 3 to 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- cilantro, roughly chopped, for garnish
- shredded carrot, for garnish
- roasted peanuts, for garnish
For the Peanut Sauce:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 5 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. For the sauce: Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until the peanut butter is just melted (it only took 30 seconds for me). Whisk until smooth.
Roll out dough thinly and place on a pizza stone. Spread 1/4 cup of the peanut sauce over the crust. Toss remaining sauce with the shredded chicken and spread evenly over the crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cilantro, carrot and peanuts. Slice and enjoy!