Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are a super simple dessert recipe everyone will love this fall. No bake pumpkin cheesecake filling and crispy dessert shells.
Servings 30 servings
- 30 premade phyllo shells (found in freezer section)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 tps. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip, plus more for garnish
Bake phyllo shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, make the pumpkin cheesecake filling. Beat together cream cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and Cool Whip. Place in a ziplock bag and place in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes while the shells cool.
Snip a small corner off the ziplock bag. Pipe into the cooled phyllo shells. Top with more Cool Whip, if desired. Serve immediately (they will get soggy after an hour or so).