Patriotic Pudding Pops
These red, white and blue Patriotic Pudding Pops are a super fun treat for the 4th of July. Super easy and lots of fun for the kids to make.
Servings 7 pops
- 3.4 oz. pudding mix (vanilla, white chocolate, coconut cream, cheesecake)
- 2 cups milk
- Red and blue food coloring (preferably gels)
- 2.5 oz. patriotic sprinkles
- Popsicle sticks or paper straws cut in half
- Small paper cups or popsicle molds
Combine pudding mix and milk according to package directions. Divide equally into three bowls. Tint one bowl red and one bowl blue. I used coconut cream and it was a yellowy color so I added some white coloring to brighten it up.
Equally divide the red pudding among the paper cups or popsicle molds (I used cups and got 7 out of this recipe). Top with sprinkles. Repeat with white pudding and more sprinkles. Lastly, top with blue pudding and remaining sprinkles. Place sticks or paper straws in the middle of the cups. Place in the freezer until hardened. Enjoy!