Halloween Snack Mix
Need a fun snack for October? This Halloween Snack Mix is the perfect combination of sweet and salty ingredients and will be a huge hit with your family.
Servings 8 servings
- 3 cups pretzels twists
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Halloween sprinkles
- 3 cups Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- 1 cup candy corn harvest mix
Grab a piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread pretzels in a single layer. Add white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, microwave another 30 seconds if needed.
Add melted white chocolate to ziplock bag, press out all the air and seal. Cut a small bit off the edge of the bag. Drizzle the white chocolate over the pretzels. Sprinkle with the sprinkles. Allow to harden.
In a large bowl, mix all remaining ingredients. Once pretzels are hardened, carefully mix them in. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.