My new favorite weeknight meal is this Sheet Pan Sweet Chili Chicken and Broccoli. It’s incredibly easy, only requiring 4 ingredients and 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Life is busy these days which means lots of planning or super easy meals. I’m loving sheet pan dinners for their ease and this sheet pan sweet chili chicken with broccoli is at the top of my list.
It’s packed with sweet and spicy flavor. The chicken is perfectly tender and the broccoli is tender crisp. Save this one for your next crazy night.
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Sweet Chili Chicken
You only need 4 ingredients for this sheet pan meal. YES ONLY 4.
Sheet Pan Dinners are Better
If you’re always on the hunt for easy meals for busy nights, you need sheet pan dinners in your life. They are so simple and usually really quick to prepare and bake.
Make sure to check out the list at the bottom of this post for more delicious sheet pan favorites.
This sheet pan is my favorite for these types of recipes. It’s large enough to fit everything, cleans up well and is great quality.
Easy Clean Up
Because there is sugar in the sweet chili sauce, caramelization can occur during baking. That can mean a huge, annoying mess to clean.
I like to line my baking sheet with foil or parchmet paper to make clean up super quick and easy.
How to Serve
This sheet pan sweet chili chicken is delicious on its own but its also great over steamed white or brown rice if you want to make it a little more hearty.
It’s also a great option if you’re into meal prepping. It reheats well and is flavorful so you won’t get bored with it halfway through the week.
More Sheet Pan Dinners to Try
Sheet Pan Sweet Chili Chicken and Broccoli
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- Hot rice, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce and soy sauce together. Add broccoli and chicken to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Pour chicken and broccoli onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, stir then bake another 10 to 15 minutes. Serve over rice if desired.